(Hybrid position in Belgrade, Serbia)
Scripttic is a Serbian-Dutch company based in Belgrade specializing in web software development. As an IT company, we deliver websites, mobile applications, PWA applications,magento webshops and other e-commerce solutions.
We’re searching for an dedicated, flexible and friendly team player to join us on a full-time basis.
- Basic understanding of ESB and ETL data integration
- Basic knowledge of Programming and OOP (proficiency in Java is preferrable)
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Basic knowledge of REST
- Understanding of XML and JSON formats
- Knowledge of linux/unix systems
- A good eye for detail and the ability to spot and fix errors in complex code.
- Good spoken and written English skills
- To design and implement integration solutions between software platforms, programs, and applications.
- Work in Low-code and no-code platforms.
- Devising and reporting on integration development plans and strategies with the team.
- Coordinating activities with other developers to ensure that integration projects are completed on time.
- Maintaining the integrity and smooth functioning of the company’s integration architecture.
- Formulating strategies and designing architectures for systems integrations.
- Checking and correcting conflicts in data configurations and overlaps.
- Ensuring that best practices in integration processes are followed by the organization.
- Developing asynchronous messaging architectures, rule-based systems, and network architectures.
- Identifying, debugging, and advising on system errors or architecture issues.
- Assisting with the management of organizational databases and retrieval systems.
- Analyzing and improving current system integrations and migration strategies.
Nice to have:
- Some prior experience or knowledge of Talend Open Studio and/or Alumio integration platform.
- Good knowledge of two or more programming languages
- University degree, preferably IT
We offer a pleasant working environment and work in a team of experienced professionals.
If you are the perfect candidate for this vacancy, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org